Arizona Mesa Mission Address



Monday, July 23, 2012

July 22, 2012

Dear Family,

I can't believe there's only one more week left in my mission.  We have been so busy -- we taught almost 30 lessons this week.  We have one investigator, Lorenzo, who will be getting baptized very soon.  His only issue is he and his less-active girlfriend need to get married.  They are both in agreement and we already have a time scheduled to get their marriage license this week.  I'm hoping everything works out and he can get baptized Saturday right after they get married.

I am more nervous to come home than I was when I left.  I'm sure that feeling will go away as soon as I see you guys next week.  Anyway, I'm not going to write much since there are a lot of things for me to do today (and I hate the drama of all this).  See you next week!!!!

Love,

Elder Kinney

No comments:

Post a Comment