Arizona Mesa Mission Address



Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May 29, 2012

Dear Family,

Memorial day was actually pretty busy for us.  In our Stake there is a program where the missionaries move every three months to new member's homes and yesterday we moved to a new house in our area.  I like it a lot because it is with Spanish members (the Florian's) and we live on the second floor and it's air conditioned really well.  So my new address is:

2057 W 1st St.
Mesa, AZ 85201

You can check it out on Google maps if you want.  I am better now aside from some slight nasal congestion.  There was an Elder who had to go home a while ago and gave me what was left of this super-multivitamin pack that he was taking called Animal Pak.  I have been taking it every day and I really like it. 

Anyway, we didn't really celebrate Memorial Day . . . not really a Latino holiday but I did enjoy my day with one of the members from Phoenix who I like a lot.  She a single middle-aged lady named Ines Labastida from the Federal District of Mexico.  She is really awesome and always loves helping out and spending time with the missionaries.  I hope you enjoyed your Memorial Day!!!

Love,

Elder Kinney

No comments:

Post a Comment