Arizona Mesa Mission Address



Thursday, January 26, 2012

January 23, 2012

Dear Family,

I have an extremely busy P-day today because my companion is getting transferred, and I am going to be TRAINING!!!!!!  That's right, I'm getting a greenie (i.e., new missionary) this Wednesday.  Being a District Leader as well as a trainer means I will have a lot on my plate.  By giving me this calling, the President has a lot of faith in me.  I believe these next couple months are going to be intense and filled with learning experiences.

The church has a special program called "the 12-week program", formulated specifically for trainers and their trainees, which guides our studies and activities for the first 12 weeks of the trainee's mission.  Part of this program requires us to have an extra hour of companion study every morning before going out to work.  I'm definitely excited and a little nervous for this opportunity but I know the Lord will help us out.

I really don't have any more time because we have a lot of stuff to do but I'll send you a longer email and some pictures of my greenie next week.  Hope you enjoyed the snow!!!

Love,

Elder Kinney

No comments:

Post a Comment