Arizona Mesa Mission Address



Monday, September 19, 2011

September 19, 2011

Dear Family,
 
I got the package and the CD.  I don't have a lot of time today so I gotta go quick to prepare for transfers.  I'll be staying here but Elder Hernandez is going to leave unfortunately:(  My new comp is named elder Mills.  That sounds like a pretty awesome musical number the Monks did.  You don't hear a lot of musical numbers like that in Phoenix.  I'll be able to write more next week, but one kinda cool thing that happened is that we just received a visa-waiter named Elder Palmer from Tooele, Utah, who is trying to get to Brazil but I'll tell you more about that next week.



As you can see in the picture, my shoes are currently out of commission.  So if you could put some money in the account I'll get a new pair.  At least they lasted me a year!!  Also send me a copy of the movie, The Prince of Egypt (story about Moses).  We have permission to show it to our investigators and it helps the kids understand about prophets (and actually the adults too). 
 
Elder Kinney

No comments:

Post a Comment