Arizona Mesa Mission Address



Sunday, May 22, 2011

May 16, 2011

Dear Family,

I have a pretty busy p-day ahead of me since I received transfer news and will now be serving as a Senior Companion in the downtown Phoenix, Catalina West Branch.  Elder Ralphs, my old companion, is actually the Zone Leader of that zone right now.  My new companion is Elder Faldmo, who was in Elder Ralphs' and Biddle's district in the MTC.  I have met him a bunch of times and he is a really funny guy and a good missionary.  He is also kind of odd in regards to his health and eating habits due to a slew of health problems that he had in the past, some of which were nearly fatal.  These odd health habits that he adopted stem from his ability to overcome life-threatening sicknesses in the past through controversial healing methods, the most prominent (in his case) being this odd mechanism he periodically applies to certain parts of his body called a biomodulator.  I know it sounds like something straight out of Back to the Future or Star Trek.  I have actually tried it before and it feels really cool.  If I remember correctly, it shoots electric pulses through your muscles, bones and other tissue to help re-align bone structure and do away with problems that interfere natural body processes.  Anyway, that's my new comp.  He's a great guy and everybody loves him.

I have a ton of stuff to do to prepare for transfers on Wednesday so I have to go.  I love you all and am grateful for you prayers in my behalf.

Love,

Elder Kinney

No comments:

Post a Comment